Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Realization

Do you ever get a realization of something that you thought you already knew?
Lately people that I never would have thought even know who I am have been coming up to me and talking to me and pretty much catching my completely off guard. I have come to realize that people seem to like me. Simple right? But I have never really felt like people actually want to be around me. God has been shoving that in my face and proving me so wrong. I have had three or four people that I was sure didn't really care to know me come up and talk to me and give me hugs. I have had people that I thought didn't care show that they care at least a little. I have had real and internet conversations with people that I don't normally talk to. I have had people call me to do things and be really sad if I can't come. What an awesome feeling it is to be wanted, to be known, and to be loved. I wish I could let everyone feel as special as I feel right now. I was just feeling very alone and upset when God sent three people out of the blue to talk to me on facebook. How awesome is he? Sometimes my realizations are things that I should already know, but who cares? I know them now and that's what counts. People actually like me. Who knew?

No comments: