Saturday, September 20, 2008
lonely
Sometimes I feel the most alone when I am in a group of people. I know everyone feels this way sometimes but I feel like it a lot more than I probably should. I was in a group of three people besides me, and even though I know they all like me I felt really left out and kind of sad. Why do emotions have to be so confusing? Why can't I be brave enough to be honest and show my real feelings to people. I don't think most people know how good of a liar I am. I can make anyone believe that I'm fine when I'm not, that I'm brave when I'm scared, and that I don't mind when I do. I can make anyone feel like it is okay to walk all over me. It's not. Please help me to not be so... whatever I am. I'm sick of this feeling. I know I'm not alone but sometimes I need to be reminded. I need hugs, I need people to reach out when I shy away, and I need people that won't give up on me. I'm trying. Please don't give up on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment