Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Patience
Okay I'm going to be really girly right now and let you all know that I have been really lonely lately and somewhat daydreamy about, you guessed it, guys. I don't know what's wrong with me. I mean I go through phases like this sometimes but not usually for this long or this much. It seems like whenever my mind has a free moment it is in some daydream. About simple things though, holding hand, watching the stars together, laughing until our sides hurt, smiling for no reason. You know the little seemingly unimportant things. Like the other day I saw an old couple that had dressed do they would match and I freaked out a little. There was even someone there who could confirm my freaking outness. I even took pictures of this couple because they were so cute. All I could think was one day that could be me. I don't even have a boyfriend. I don't know if I will ever have a boyfriend. If it were up to me I would definitely have one but it is up to God and I would never claim to know what he is going to do. I was feeling a little like this one other time and I HEARD God say; 'Be patient little sister for I have great things planned for you.' I take great comfort from that and it gives me hope. But he didn't actually say I have a great man for you, he said a great plan, they rhyme but they are NOT the same. I guess I will have to keep trusting God and know that whatever the plan is it's going to rule the world. Patience. I just have to be patient. God help me be patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment