Sunday, August 17, 2008

Things I've never done

So I was just thinking about common things that people my age have done that I never have and thought I would share them. 
Now just because I have never done these things doesn't mean I want to. Some I do, some I don't, you'll have to see if you can figure out which is which.

I have never...
Gone to or been asked to go to a dance.
Been on a date.
Had a boyfriend.
Been kissed.
Smoked anything.
Tasted alcohol.
Been out of the country.
Dyed my hair.
Been pulled over.
Been in a car accident.
Been to a public high school.
Lived away from home.
Had food poisoning.
Caught on fire.
Fallen out of a tree.
Broken into a pool after hours.
Been able to do a cartwheel.
Played the guitar.
Been to Disneyland or Disney world.
Swam in the ocean.
Been bit by a dog.
Done drugs of any kind.

I'm sure the list could continue for a while but right now I have run out of things. So now you know some of the things I have never done. Some I wish I would have or hope I will do, others I'm glad haven't happened and hope they don't. If you really want to know ask me and I'll tell you, otherwise you'll have to just guess. 

No comments: