Saturday, August 30, 2008
*tear*
So I was at a really pathetic high school football game last night and something very sad happened. I was standing on the sidewalk watching people watch the game. Now there is a really steep hill right behind the sidewalk and a little girl was trying to walk on the incline and she fell. I'm guessing she was around 6-7 years old. There were two boys behind her that were about the same age and after she fell the 6 year old little boy looks at her and says; "What the f... did you do that for." Six years old. I wanted to cry. Why would someone his age even know that word? What are we teaching our kids? I was so sad I didn't even know what to do. My heart broke for him and the fact that he doesn't even know how wrong what he said is. I just needed someone to know this and help me pray for this little boy and all the kids his age. I'm afraid for them and think that we need to ask God for all the help we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment