What is their favorite memory with me, their favorite thing about me, or their least favorite thing about me?
Would it be okay to ask people or is that not okay?
I guess I'm probably just searching for compliments; something I used to do a lot but haven't done in a long time. It makes me wonder: why do I want them now? What changed that I suddenly want compliments again.
Life is so backwards.
When we are screwed up and insecure people compliment us, which is good and needed, but when we're confident they suddenly stop. Just because I'm not always being down on myself doesn't mean I don't need encouragement.
Do people find me beautiful or attractive?
Do people like being around me?
Do people consider me a life long friend or a for now friend?
It shouldn't matter what other people think but right now I really want to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment