Monday, October 27, 2008
Okay with it
So I think I have decided that if I stay single my whole life it will be okay. It hurts like having tacks shoved under your fingernails but...I can do it. I don't know if this is what God wants for me but if it is I am okay with it. I'm going to try as hard as I can to not think about it so much. I'm just going to have friends and that is okay. Friends are one of the most important things in the world. Why shouldn't I be okay with that. I will not however be a creepy old maid with a bunch of cats for a couple of reasons. One I'm allergic to cats and two, I'm to good for that. I will not be okay with mediocre, I will not settle for less than I deserve. Just because I may not be meant for marriage doesn't mean I' not destined for something great. I will move mountains and change lives. I will be so much more that I think I can be. I'm better than I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment