I'm worried for them.
I see them going down a path that only leads to bad places.
Most of the time I'm a chicken about these things. I know I should but I don't. I'm hoping by writing it down I will be reminded to do it and then I'll actually do it.
It's just so complicated.
I don't have the right words and I'm not very good at this sort of thing.
I really care about this person and I really don't want to see them get hurt or do something stupid, but I also don't know what to do to help them.
My heart breaks when I look in their eyes and see the hurt that doesn't go away.
I feel sick when we are together and I know that he face being presented is fake so no one knows how broken and lonely the real face is.
How do I approach this situation.
I have a real passion to help them but I feel very helpless.
I need to pray more.
I know God has the answers but sometimes I'm not the best listener.
I want God to throw the answer in my path so it's impossible to miss.
God doesn't work like that.
He does everything in his time in his own way.
Pray that I will have the courage, the right words, and the opportunity to do this really hard, really important thing.
God help me know what to do and help me to surrender my friend to you because you care more than I ever could.
Most of all God help my friend. Protect, watch over, and reveal yourself in your perfect timing.
No comments:
Post a Comment