Not isolated as in stuck in one physical place but isolated inside myself.
I feel trapped in my own mind.
I don't know how to let it all go and be comfortable in myself again.
I use to feel alone all the time and I'm starting to feel that way again.
That was a place I always said I would never go again.
I can feel myself sliding back and I'm terrified.
I think the problem in that I'm stagnant. I don't do anything.
I go to school and I work and I...what?
I don't ever seem to do anything worthwhile.
What purpose am I serving?
In what way am I making the world a better place?
I'm not.
That's the truth. And it makes me sick.
How can I just do nothing and be okay with it?
I need to go and do something. Even if it's not anything great.
I just need to do SOMETHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment