Monday, October 6, 2008

cracked heart

So I have realized that I have a broken heart. Not because someone broke it but because over time lots of people have cracked it, or chipped it and it can't hold itself together anymore. Everything seems useless. I don't want to be in relationship with anyone because it hurts too much. No matter how much you love someone or how much they love you, you're going to get hurt. I don't want to get hurt so I'm just not going to do relationship anymore. If I take my heart and hide it away in a chest of ice then no one can hurt it. It will be safe. I'm so afraid of getting hurt that I would rather be alone forever than be hurt for a while. I'm so scared of being alone that I'm going to isolate myself so at least I'll know why I'm alone. I won't have to wonder if people hate me or if I'm constantly screwing up. This is eating away at me to the point that I feel physically sick. I'm done, I give up. I'm broken hearted.

No comments: