So something scary happened in my life the other day.
My mom and I get a call from my brother and he tells us that he was just beat up. I got so mad I could hardly see straight. I wanted to go out and find the person that did it and hurt them. I wouldn't actually but I wanted to pretty bad. Then my brother came home. I promise there is nothing as scary as seeing someone that you love with a swollen arm and a dirty swollen face. He wasn't bleeding and nothning was broken but that didn't really matter. He was hurt, that was enough. I was so upset that I grabbed my ipod and just left. I walked out the door of my house and found a grassy spot to sit a little ways away and cried. I screamed at God, I called a friend and told my story as I was balling my eyes out, and I sat and starred into space. How could this happen? Why?
I hope you never have to experience anything like this and for those of you that know me remember this. No one messes with the people I love. No one. I will do everything in my power to protect you if I can. I love you and I would die for you if I needed to. Always remember that!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...I feel safe.
Love you!
Post a Comment